Monday, March 13, 2017

What is the best name brand push mower to buy??/

In my 6 years of mowing I been very lucky to have my good buddy(RIP)  repair lawn equipment for a hobby. he take junkers and fixes them and sells them to me at dirt cheap prices. If you are in a situation like I was and you are first starting out this would be ideal. I got equipment this was for most of doing lawn care.

But when I did raise some money and wanted to get a new push mower I took went went to Lowe,s and Walmart spending a little extra time and looking are all the brands carefully to determine price and quality you want to deal with is not a bad idea.

Sometimes you can go to the clearance section and get lawnmowers,weed eaters etc that;s ether been used once or twice and returned or old or discontinued lawn care equipment that had been on display.
the price if you go this route can be reduced 10-50% or more. That is what I did I sow they had a bolens  21" push mower on clearance for around $50 the clerk told me it needed a carburetor so I took it to repair shop got it fixed for $70 and I must of done around 75-100 yards with that mower last season.

What is the best name brand push mower to buy? Any name brand mowers are good the more money you spend the better the mower. Its really is the preference of the individual like in cars you have people who like fords better then Chevy or saying that Dodge is number 1 it is the same way with mowers.As for me in my opinion and experience I would go with bolens when you are first starting out because it is a cheaper mower to buy and you can get the most value for the money you spend.

I left a link of reviews of the top  mowers Take care and God Bless
top mower review

No comments:

Post a Comment