Friday, March 10, 2017

Lead generation companies good for the BUSINESS???

In any business you need marketing.this is a way for clients or customers to know that your business exist. There are several lead companies to choose from the 2 that I am using is Home Advisor and Thumbtack.

I been using Home Advisor for several years formally known as Service Magic.They charge a one time fee around $100. It could be more or less, it has been a while since I joined.  My experience with Home Advisor is that  they really do work but you have to make sure that you can afford there cost per lead.They charge any where from $12 for lawn care to $100+ if you are doing bigger projects such as roofing or home improvements. One thing that you have to be aware of is they will charge you for the lead weather or not you are able to land the job or not.If you are on a shoe string budget It would be best to get the cheaper leads to start out.

There are some big pluses. The leads you get you have a good chance of landing a job because the people are already looking for the service that you offer also once you do jobs from leads people can post on how good of job that you do.It is important you do the best job that you can It goes both ways.The best thing on home Advisor is they are all over the web Google Yahoo Bing yellow pages the list goes on.through Home Advisor you are on all the major search engines on the internet.They also advertise on TV

Thumb Tack is a company that I just got into it there leads are a lot cheaper and you have some control. How it works is you pay for credits for example $24.95 for 20 credits each lead they send you is around 3-5 credits.one thing I like is if you don't feel that a lead is right for you, you don't have to take it another good thing about Thumb Tack is it is free to sigh up. the only draw back with this company I found so far is everything is online if you need to contact them you have to fill out a form and wait of an e-mail back from them.

well this is my experience with 2 lead companies that I deal with in the next month I will try other companies and post my thoughts on them take care and God Bless

 

No comments:

Post a Comment