Friday, March 10, 2017

Hello there. My name is Joey and I own a lawn care / landscaping business in Saint Robert Missouri This is my second year as an L.L.C. The first year I survived. I learned many lessons that year.From placing the proper bids to having a business with a few employees and all points in the middle. I created this blog to help other people who just got started in this business. I also have a part time job working at the commissary. I am also a care taker for my good friend who had a stroke a wile back.

I started the Lawn Care /landscaping around 6 years ago when my wife's aunt passed away and the family needed someone to mow the property and remove bushes. I agreed and this is something that I really like to do. I had a T-shirt business but it was hard to compete agenst Walmart so I stopped for a while and got into lawn care. I did lawn care out of my car for many years before Jesus gave me a truck. one of the guys in church saw I was doing lawn care/landscaping out of my car so he offered me his truck he had to move away because of his job and he did not want to take the truck. I thought he was joking at first but when he called me to come to the D.M.V to give me the title I was in AW.

I go to you tube a lot there are several great you tube channels that deal in this field I will post the links in the next post. I just want to introduce my self to you. here I will post my adventures from this year and share with you some crazy stuff from last year hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to post your thoughts as well. here is my e-mail jandrbusiness@yahoo.com if you come across any problems
Have a Great day and God bless

1 comment:

  1. ever checked pickbestlawnmower.com , it provides reviews of bes self propelled lawn mower.

    ReplyDelete