Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Honesty is the best policy and take responsibility in the mistakes you made.

When you are starting a lawn care or any business, The most important thing a client or customer wants is to be honest with them.This could me more then doing a perfect job. Of course you do your best for them but if you happen to make a mistake or do something wrong,Tell then first before they find out. I do lawn care for several years and I can say that I am pretty good in what I do I am not the best but I do the best I can.If I make a error I tell them first. There was accidents broken windows from pebbles whipped from a lawnmower or weed eaters I told the person what I did and took care of it right away. Its sucks when these things happens but when you prove to your customers that you will make your mistakes right they will trust you more and they will feel more secure and you will have a good chance of them using you again next season.

Lets recap doing the best job that you can do is very important.Be honest and responsible even if you do something wrong you will prove to your clients that you are a good lawn care provider and they will trust you more and will use you more often. I hope my thoughts will help you if you are first starting out take care and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment