Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The BIGGEST Risk in Lawn Care getting PAID!

In all my years in lawn care one of the concerns is getting paid after the job gets done.When you just get starting out,it may be hard to ask for the money because you have to deal with the drama of getting money that you have earned.Now for the most part the majority of your clients or customers and good honest people who will pay you. People go through hard times or are busy and you missed them from time to time.

There are people who are out there who are scum and will take advantage of you in a second.The chew you down to a price so cheap that it is almost not worth doing the job and when you do get done they will not pay,bounce a check or won't be around when you come.

How do you solve this the most full proof way to solve this problem is to get the money up front or on big landscaping jobs get 50% up front.people may not like this because they are taking the risk of you running off and not do the job. I heard complaints from my customers on what happened to them in the past. What I do is mow in good faith and collect payment at the end of the job.Yes it is taking a risk but I am 80-90% sure that the clients will pay me.

The last resort that if people owe you a lot of money you mow there yards for months and they didn't pay you you can take them to court or go to collections if you tell them this, they may get scared and start paying you.

getting paid

I could not find too many links but I hope this will help take care and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment