Friday, March 17, 2017

I am back home!!

I am back home in Missouri ready to kick off the 2017 lawn care landscaping season. We got a lot to do. I will be talking with new lead generation companies and will let you all know the results.I also started a J&R Enterprise page on face book. I will also getting my equipment ready for this season.What I really need to focus on this year is marketing and learning more about the internet. This is the wave of the future I will also do old school marketing as well like knocking on doors and passing out flyers. It is Important to keep the help working because they need to make money too.

I will add new strategies for the season but I will also continue to give people the best service  I can for a fair price.These are my thoughts for this entry I hope everybody has a great year and to all the people who are into landscaping and lawn care may it be your best year ever

Take care and God Bless    

No comments:

Post a Comment