Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Affordable Lawn Care set up with NEW Equipment for those first starting out!


This picture I mowed 3 yards already with this mower and it was raining .If you are just getting started in lawn care and you do not want to get used equipment from my experience, buy Bolens brands. I use Bolens mowers and weed whackers for about 2 years The Bolens mower I had last year I mowed over 100 yards one after another non stop I was very impressed because there were cheaper mowers and they are not ment for commercial use. The new ones I got now I had the mower and weed whacker in the back of the truck and it stormed all night the next day I used them to mow a yard they started right up.I hight recommend buying Bolens mowers and weed whackers.A new mower with the large wheels in back cost around $170 weed whacker is about $65 or $70 and a blower hand held cast $70-$80 dollars so you can spend from $300 - $325 for a basic Bolens set up .

My advice to you is you want to get some hand tools like pruners, a rake hand saws and other small tools go to dollar general they sell them pretty cheap around $6 dollars that is how much I payed for I got a portable rake and some pruners.they work pretty good for the price you pay.

There you have it you can buy new at an affordable price and still make some money I hope this will help you take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment